Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Jun 7, 2017 a new guy started in marketing at work today.... big gold Invicta on his wrist.... says he loves nice watches..... I had to run home and put on something nice to ward off the evil spirits! 1950 283cal
Posts 289 Likes 2,354 Kreindog24 ·Jun 7, 2017 1970 Smiths just arrived. Great addition to my military watch collection. Love this watch! #madeinengland
Posts 26 Likes 324 masterClock ·Jun 7, 2017 My 1 week old Omega Speedmaster Moonphase Co-Axial Master Chronometer. Hard to explain how great this timepiece is. It's just so right for this Omega Speedy fan.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jun 7, 2017 Fritz a new guy started in marketing at work today.... big gold Invicta on his wrist.... says he loves nice watches..... I imagine you were tempted to tell him "why don't you just go buy one, then?"; or, "would you like some help finding one?" 😁
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Jun 7, 2017 noelekal Grunge Wednesday You call it grunge I call it aged to perfection....👍
Posts 835 Likes 2,463 albertob ·Jun 8, 2017 So exited to wear the new arrival that I did not even set the date 😁 Cal 613.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Jun 8, 2017 Wet miserable morning so it's coffee and reading with an old Seamaster for company,