Borrowed a friend's Jaeger for the week.
Still the De Ville
73 Cliff's Notes read as follows:
1. Try not to be over 6 feet tall
2. Become an expert at contortion to get in and out of seat
3. Learn to read minds of F/As for cabin temp changes when power settings change
4. Hearing protection, lots of hearing protection
5. Cope with Airbus tray table envy
6. No automatic systems of any kind, or maybe that's just our versions
At least you won't have to deal with this version at Delta. I have this lovely work space for 4 legs today.
Monza to finish off the working week
How often do you have to change the steam in those gauges?
No vintage today, Breitling Chronomat Blackbird:
Calibre 25-611 circa 1971
Hump day turtle case back
Enduring a painful conference call but this makes me smile
Trying ostrich leather today:
My FC slimline for today
Changing shoes today.
Whenever the hampsters get tired of running in their wheels behind the panel to power the lights.
Is that a -200 pictured?
For today, recently purchased [yesterday] Illinois A. Lincoln [c. 1910]...
Sea-Dweller gettin' some action today.
Separate names with a comma.