watchdaddy1
·🤪Sorry not @ this time & not @ that price📖
Please consider donating to help offset our high running costs.
My friends say to me all the time no pun intended WHY do like vintage watches so much and then pictures like this remind me why they are just so awesomely cool.....👍

This is AMAZING.[emoji106]
Thanks!
Only part of the international collection for 1-2 years. (1970) Didnt sell well. How, i do not understand!
Thanks Mark,
He said it had been in his car ashtray for years from the original owner of the car he purchased it from, until he started working here he never bothered with it until he found out I was a "watch guy".He asked me if I wanted to buy it for $25.00. @ the time I had no idea what it was (as the crystal was in very poor state couldn't read the dial) just liked the color scheme.Took some Poly Watch to it & viola this is the result.
It still isn't worth much but it's a looker & in pretty outstanding condition for it's age
Look @ this Bad A$$ GMT hand
![]()