WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
A real "diamond in the rough" arrived today! Under that battered crystal is a gorgeous dial with lume that's aged to perfection! This rare Technos will absolutely sing when she's back from the watchmaker!
image_zpsnnqtbrtf.jpeg
WOW can't wait to see it when it's back from the spa...🥰
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
WOW can't wait to see it when it's back from the spa...🥰
Thanks! Unfortunately, I have a feeling it will be a while........the backlog is sizeable and you can't rush a perfectionist! Perhaps some pics along the way however!
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Mission accomplished...newly acquired Waltham Vanguard (c. 1929) has been flown...good flying watch! 👍

 
Posts
2,176
Likes
25,183
Tried on this 1948 Longines Israeli issue today! Interesting and a very unusual size for the time.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Thanks! Unfortunately, I have a feeling it will be a while........the backlog is sizeable and you can't rush a perfectionist! Perhaps some pics along the way however!
All good things come to those who wait....I've got another Technos on the way...
 
Posts
511
Likes
2,182
Morning all, '73 sterile CWC for me today...have a great weekend.