T Posts 2,123 Likes 11,385 TLIGuy ·Jun 1, 2017 Wearing the Speedmaster a' la Cernan style inside the wrist checking the time against the Apollo DSKY computer compliments of @Jones in LA today. VERB16NOUN36 = Local Time
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Jun 1, 2017 because everybody needs another 1000m diver to make coffee
Posts 2,053 Likes 5,576 Mouse_at_Large ·Jun 1, 2017 24 hour watch itch now comprehensively scratched! Glycine Airman 18 purist fresh out of the box And onto my wrist 😎 One happy rodent here!
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,261 ahsposo ·Jun 1, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF 1965 Bulova Wrist Alarm on a period stainless steel stretch band
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jun 1, 2017 Happy 1st day of June! I'm wearing yesterday's arrival, and as promised last night, here are my first daytime pictures: Edited: Jun 1, 2017
Posts 3,174 Likes 7,332 jimmyd13 ·Jun 1, 2017 It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I didn't get the birth-year Seamaster but I did get a birth-year something ... (Viz wasn't out in 1971).