WRUW Today?

Posts
3,266
Likes
36,429
Longines All Guard

attachment.php

calibre 19AS circa 1954

attachment.php
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Inspired by @dougiedude to put this on for the rest of the day...
Your Technos dial reminds me a lot of this cushion-cased alarm that I bought a few months ago:

Edited:
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I wanted to move away from an alarm watch today (maybe too much caffeine?), and still go with a JLC... but which one?

Hey, ya Dude, ya got anything in JLC that is NOT an ALARM watch?



Well, in celebration of the sun returning, I decided to go orange patina power reserve 😀 !



I had forgotten how sweet the strap is that came with it: vintage JLC OEM crocodile.. 👍
Edited:
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
I wanted to move away from an alarm watch today (maybe too much caffeine?), but go with a JLC... but which one?



Well, in celebration of the sun returning, I decided to go orange patina power reserve 😀 !

Holy cow.... three absolutely beautiful time pieces......
 
Posts
264
Likes
1,172
Leaving the brand, but not the vintage theme. This Leonidas 1950's Triple Date Moonphase is on the wrist for the day.