Posts 2,362 Likes 12,700 Jwit ·May 29, 2017 X350 XJR Don't see these too often. Thank you for wearing and sharing, Norman! Switched to this for the evening. But the photo was from the other day when I was spamming @Kreindog24 and @ahartfie with pics/videos/boomerangs of it on Instagram
Posts 5,426 Likes 81,942 Barking mad ·May 29, 2017·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder A bit of love from 74 for Speedy Tuesday...
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·May 29, 2017 timjohn JLC Geophysic from 1958 Can we see the caseback engraving? I love what these represent... and I want one!
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·May 29, 2017 Now I know I'm back to work to today when I've got this on...
Posts 1,161 Likes 6,814 timjohn ·May 29, 2017 dougiedude Can we see the caseback engraving? I love what these represent... and I want one! It's a bit worn, but stll has its limited edition number readable 112 of about 222 And a couple of bonuses