WRUW Today?

Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
So classy and oh so beautiful!
image_zps7rdubwel.jpeg
 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
So classy and oh so beautiful!
image_zps7rdubwel.jpeg
Awesome in all aspects. What is this model? 30's? 🥰
 
Posts
1,931
Likes
22,759
First boat is at the beach. Four more to go. Now if only summer would arrive. Beach staff were pretty glum at prospect of cool damp weekend ahead.

Mine says hi!
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Awesome in all aspects. What is this model? 30's? 🥰
Larry - It's actually a reissue. 1st execution Ref. 6091 (ca.1988) - Cal. FHF 138.001. I've been looking at the originals since I got this one, and am think I may have to pull the trigger on one. Really elegant pieces! Thanks for the compliment - Jeff
 
Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
Larry - It's actually a reissue. 1st execution Ref. 6091 (ca.1988) - Cal. FHF 138.001. I've been looking at the originals since I got this one, and am think I may have to pull the trigger on one. Really elegant pieces! Thanks for the compliment - Jeff
I've seen these in impeccable condition for sale before. Amazing.
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,825
Three days away where there was no internet, and I come home to 260 WRUW posts. Trailering, 60 mph winds, several inches of rain! What a wasted three days. I wear a beater on these junkets. So I won't show a picture of what I wore (and am still wearing).