Posts 5,650 Likes 136,475 Lou P ·May 25, 2017·YaY! Calling this one in for official duty as I have formal product release meetings today...on a product my engineering team and I have been working on for almost 2 years! Wish me luck!
Posts 6,701 Likes 79,914 Mad Dog ·May 25, 2017 peatnick [QUOTE="Mad Dog, post: 722801, member: 14171" Are there more straps or coffees on your table ?[/QUOTE] 9 straps, 8 coffees...straps win! 👍
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·May 25, 2017·Adam @ ΩF Just found a few NOS Gemex calfskin straps in 11/16" size...BTW this case is white gf (looks sort of yellowish here).
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·May 25, 2017 That date is the last time I wore this one.. alarming, I know!
Posts 7,077 Likes 56,743 noelekal ·May 25, 2017·Home For Wayward Watches Sometimes it's fun to exchange the "Swiss Made" for the whimsy of "Made in England."
Posts 1,329 Likes 6,033 ewand ·May 25, 2017 A lovely afternoon in London with @watchknut's old Proof/Proof Pogue
Posts 13,902 Likes 54,077 Larry S ·May 25, 2017·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Produce and later Jimmy Clark ...
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·May 25, 2017 abrahamovic my first vintge watch arrived from US yesterday [emoji106] [emoji106]
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·May 25, 2017 khanmu In a taxi, off to job interview ... good luck. [emoji106]