WRUW Today?

Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
DSC0049.jpg
What kind/brand strap is this? I love it and now I need it🥰
 
Posts
405
Likes
3,049
When I'm jet washing slabs at the back of the house I wear the Seiko. When the job is done it's Omega time.


Ooh...the 861 chrono...class
 
Posts
396
Likes
4,854
What kind/brand strap is this? I love it and now I need it🥰
Hi,
Obris Morgan Rubber Strap
 
Posts
13,902
Likes
54,076
Alpinist today

Love that watch. 🥰
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
Has anyone called dibs on this one before? 🥰🥰🥰

I don't think so.

You are first in line.
 
Posts
2,720
Likes
5,554
EMS Week Day #2
Local trauma center showing love two days in a row! Today we were gifted a nice coozie with the "new" emergency medical report method that is part of our new regional protocols.

And they had Hot Dogs being grilled up for us at the same time! #FreeLunch #FreeLunchSavesLives


#SeikoFivesSaveLives
Isn't cozy? what you mentioned has another meaning in my neck of the woods...
 
Posts
109
Likes
719
Collecting Speedies could really be a pleasure..
Small details that make difference..
Enjoying this Special SpeedyTuesday ending!
Cheers
😀
2yw8o6x.jpg
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Five years on Omega Forums. Wow!!!

This place is the best. All you enablers helping each other buy more watches. It's awesome.

My favorite watches are Speedmasters, but must say this one I fell in love with when it was released a few years back. I rarely wear it, but when I do I often find myself staring contantly at the dial.

 
Posts
2,454
Likes
9,972
Not diving today but barefoot working at home almost as treacherous