WRUW Today?

Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
How are you getting to the summit? Chopper?

There's another way to the summit -- arduous (25km round trip) but not nearly as perilous 😀
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Straight Writing.

Corvette is listed at $72k. How many Speedmasters can I buy with that?


 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Wore the GSAR while performing Sherpa duties early this morning.



I helped launch our daughter and her climbing buddy up the 1,000m (3,000ft) face of El Capitan in Yosemite Valley, California



They climbed the lower 200m (600ft) a few days ago, then abseiled back to the ground, leaving their lines in place as they waited out a multi-day storm. This morning they ascended their lines back to their high point and will continue for the next 3 days to the summit.

Only 999m to go!



I left them up there, somewhere in the clouds. Mrs. Jones and I will meet them on the summit in a few days.



My parting view of Yosemite Valley this morning.

Incredible pictures thanks for sharing....
 
Posts
396
Likes
4,854
DSC9977.jpg
 
Posts
1,413
Likes
2,947
Straight Writing.

Corvette is listed at $72k. How many Speedmasters can I buy with that?


I think the answer is......never enough!
 
Posts
761
Likes
3,918
Desk diving through cryptography Java... it's deep here, and the vis is iffy (ffs, comment your code!)😵‍💫😡😁
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Enjoying a gentle stroll on a glorious morning.
Nose to the grindstone all you working guys in the U.K. us old pensioners are depending on you 😉