WRUW Today?

Posts
37
Likes
42
I haven't spent much time on this forum, but I will be now, since I picked up a '98/'99 3570.50 on Monday!

I never was particularly "smitten" with them (as much as I appreciated their history), until my local watchmaker pointed to the one literally on his wrist as I browsed the vintage selection in his display case and said "You need this one."
Now I wonder why I waited so long.

65c2949361b3cf6d374c62876bd9b0bc.jpg

8ab395107ea5db9c95236b41541abd91.jpg

d8e479db5d9a4f00622fa45bff0a8d96.jpg
 
Posts
222
Likes
960
Zodiac Sea Dragon Alarm on shark mesh at World Of Outlaws sprint car race Tri-State Speedway .
 
Posts
5,424
Likes
81,889
Sporting its new Camille Fournet strap compliments of @aap 😀

Edited:
 
Posts
2,771
Likes
10,112
Deciding between these two for a lovely spring evening.


That Carrera is stunning. Dibs!
 
Posts
1,389
Likes
11,434
😉L

kccC
Meant to add

Wearing this odd thing - it's nice, but who ever decided you'd only need a 60s fly back timer? I can't even boil an egg with it
 
Posts
761
Likes
3,918
Back to work after my 7 week enforced medical abscence.
Nothing's changed at the ranch... but I took a perverse amount of pleasure in selecting the 2K plus emails sat in my work in box and hitting the delete key. If it's important, they can contact me now I'm back. 😲😁