WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,521
FINALLY got this back from WM yesterday! At long last, I can unveil this tropical '64 Tudor 7928 Sub w/perfectly matched and faded "long 5" insert on beautiful new shell cordovan shoes courtesy of @jankoxxx ! (If you haven't bought a strap from Jan, go order one now! He's a great seller & master leather craftsman!)
Now that's patina... incredible 🥰🥰
 
Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
Timing my sons forth birthday.
Longines CH30 18k fly back chronograph should do.
Cheers!
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
It's Mother's Day in the states. This is the one thing that can be about me today.
 
Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
Just incase any moms need EMS, my Seiko five and I are ready.



#SeikoFivesSaveLive #SeikoFivesSaveMoms
 
Posts
15,928
Likes
47,804
This survivor hasn't seen the light of day for months. Circa early 1950s. Caliber 351, bumper automatic. Acquired as a basket case. Replacement dial, replacement case, many parts, recondition, genuine Omega crystal and crown yet to come. Why bother resuscitating such a hopeless case? Because I can.