WRUW Today?

Posts
1,990
Likes
15,462
A watch with functioning lume, which I'm still not used to and takes me by surprise. I looked down when getting out of the car returning from the dentist and was momentarily confused.

 
Posts
86
Likes
520
My Seamaster Chronometer. I have been jonesing for a new strap, thinking cordovan..
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
Co-Axial Moonwatch Chronograph (311.33.44.51.01.001) just back from Omega for repairs.
 
Posts
51
Likes
502
Thursday game at Giants stadium. Man this place has an awesome view.

 
Posts
5,424
Likes
81,888
Using the weekend to pack up and preparing to go home after four and a half years working away😁

 
Posts
1,389
Likes
11,434
Recent arrival - an unassuming little watch with an interesting history (Operation Deep Freeze). Red second hand maybe newer but will ask my watch maker to look at it when it goes in for a service at the weekend...

 
Posts
2,055
Likes
25,237
IMG_6311_zpsje2mwqbl.jpg