WRUW Today?

Posts
2,934
Likes
15,040
Handwound, sub-seconds, jumbo vintage. Just the way I like them!

 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Was supposed to wear the Telemeter for the whole week but ended up having a craving for the Monaco today 😗

 
Posts
2,053
Likes
5,576
Today marks my first full day of paid employment in about 2 years. So what did I choose to wear to mark the occasion?



I think I'm becoming perverse.......😁

*edit* @Alpha - looks familiar? 😗
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
16163838802_fc8cdbf11c_b.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Today marks my first full day of paid employment in about 2 years. So what did I choose to wear to mark the occasion?



I think I'm becoming perverse.......😁

*edit* @Alpha - looks familiar? 😗

Strangely enough I was thinking about that piece only yesterday, tubes still shining bright ?
Just purchased a U.S.A.F. Traser that should shine brightly hence my flashback to the Marathon 👍

P.S. Congrats on the employment front 👍
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
A full moon is coming upon us, but it's supposed to rain here tonight.