WRUW Today?

Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Day 4(Friday for me). Started rough with a flat tire and no coffee. #SeikoFivesSaveLives

BUT got a little better when I found portable suction on my truck! (this this is just so cool)

And the EMS gods must be on my side because I was still able to stop and get a coffee before our first call (Double Double & 2 shots of espresso)

Glad to hear it all worked out bud👍
 
Posts
3,174
Likes
7,332
If this is the dark side call me Anakin 😁
If you start down the dark path, it will forever dominate your destiny ... or something like that. One might equally say, hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good Rolex on your wrist.
 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
Nearly asked about the itty-bitty 'containers on the passenger seat corner, but then I Zoomed in:



.... and saw that they are official DD lip balm in 'fancy flavors'.. How Cool! 👍

Perhaps I missed a thread or a post describing those cool boutique DD items...😟....😕.
Sir, I've had the official DD lip balms for a year or two...DD comes out with new paraphernalia every six months or so.

File pic from a while back...

 
Posts
847
Likes
8,408
The bracelet feels super comfortable.
This wach is amazing!

But I am still patiently waiting for my Speedmaster FOIS. ⏱
 
Posts
1,626
Likes
6,223
doing the italian thing

vwDqHfW.jpg
 
Posts
8,127
Likes
36,632
14K bubbleback on this gorgeous day

Double like from me 👍 I just 🥰 that bezel!