WRUW Today?

Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
img_3351-jpg.386953 "Bit of good... bit of bad. Bit of both."




My Sturmanskie 'Gagarin' says 'Здравствуй!'

 
Posts
1,361
Likes
6,251
Technically failing the WRUW. Not wearing. Just looking. Non the less, gives me plenty of joy. 105.012 66CB
Edited:
 
Posts
1,457
Likes
16,597
On the way to the hardware store to pick up a new shower head



#seiko5cleanswives
 
Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
Sunshine and early 1930s solid silver cased Lemania CH13 mono pusher on the wrist.
 
Posts
537
Likes
1,692
With my fellow Lizards down on the sunny coast of Southern Spain.

Nice place... if you come to Madrid let me know that i would be happy to invite you to a par of beers...

Cheers
 
Posts
12
Likes
68
It's a lazy Seiko Sunday, and in fact a Seiko weekend.
Today: The waterproofing comes in very handy, because my baby boy is trying to drown me in drool today.



Yesterday: an elegant piece I haven't worn in a while. A Seiko with guilloche - believe me, I was very surprised when I saw it the first time, but I simply had to buy it.

 
Posts
693
Likes
706
New strap on the Deep Sea Chronograph, looks like it should have been the original spec IMO


Nice. Which strap is that? I'm going to be looking for something waterproof (ish) soon for something similar. Comfy? Good quality?
 
Posts
909
Likes
1,416
Pounding out some final projects today. Tough when I keep getting distracted by this thing.