WRUW Today?

Posts
537
Likes
808
Just back from service with Duncan at Genesis Watchmaking. It ended up going through a full service after all due to some rust on the parts linking to the stem, and is now looking resplendent fitted once more to the Chonostop deployant it came with:

 
Posts
967
Likes
1,020
I fricking love this one. I hate to say it but Speedy beats the seamasters
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
2nd generation S.58 from 1960, made shortly after Zenith figured out that a rotatable bezel was a good idea. 😀

null_zps478ede2c.jpg
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
2nd generation S.58 from 1960, made shortly after Zenith figured out that a rotatable bezel was a good idea for a diver. 😀

null_zps478ede2c.jpg
 
Posts
3,070
Likes
3,535
2nd generation S.58 from 1960, made shortly after Zenith figured out that a rotatable bezel was a good idea. 😀

null_zps478ede2c.jpg


Just remember who (morally) has got dibs on your S58s😉
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Just remember who (morally) has got dibs on your S58s😉

I'll alert my next of kin. 😉
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Evening switch to new arrival: 1st generation pre-bezel S.58 with original brick-road bracelet.

null_zps93d42cb4.jpg

null_zps8ffb127e.jpg

I don't think there was ever a watch quite like the "artist's conception" seen here.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
2 of the usual suspects - the AP 5279 today (Friday) and will wear the JLC 2285 tomorrow.

IMG_6059-1.jpg

IMG_6020-1.jpg