WRUW Today?

Posts
578
Likes
2,661
You could always get a good looking young thing to model it for you and not many would look at the watch.

The Seiko diver was something of a surprise to me in that it wears really well in my medium sized wrist. Admittedly I don't have a lot of experience wearing divers, maybe because I thought they would be to big and heavy. But I like wearing this with short sleeves.
Yeah my wrists are just over 6.5 inches and I tried it on last week and I was surprised how it looked and felt on my wrist. Didn't wear as large as I thought it would. I'm fairly certain I'll be picking one up next time I'm that area.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
I'm new around here and this is my first Omega watch:
Nice [emoji122]. Looking good on'ya too.

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
2,934
Likes
15,040
Traveling with a choice of 3 this week :

I've gotta say that your new Tribute Duo really provides a nice dressy counterpoint to the Rolexes. 👍
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
Speedy Sunday for me too!

145.022 68 on a 1116 bracelet:

 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Rose 18k 14381

16901036358_430d7d3714_b.jpg
 
Posts
2,720
Likes
5,554
nice, what's the reference/model number?
Seiko Sarg013
It is a JDM watch you can still find them, but they are getting scarce.
 
Posts
2,934
Likes
15,040
Dibs!
No worries Eric!
Actually if you're keen, just set up an ebay search for 'Tissot Janeiro', they pop up every few months or so, and usually go for anything from $1000-1300. Chrono24 also has a few sometimes but they're usually overpriced.
 
Posts
957
Likes
3,178
16710 this morning. HAGD all you watchheads! 😉


Watch head!?!?!? Practice what you preach! 😉
 
Posts
392
Likes
3,946
Today I'm trying a new combination of shirt and watch:

20160918_00308.jpg

The color of dial and rehaut of this Zenith El Primero chronograph, ref. 01.0140.415, turned to an attractive petrol. Unfortunately the tachymeter bezel did not age likewise.

20160918_00356.jpg

I like this dial more than that of the cover girl ref. A3818 with its painted effects. This metallic dial really plays with the light.

20160918_00344.jpg

The case has wider bevels than the earlier Defy case of, e.g., the ref. A781.

Enjoy,

Mick
Edited: