WRUW Today?

Posts
1,317
Likes
9,081
So far I have been trying to make this Seamaster a daily wear watch. So far so good this Seamaster managed to grace my wrist for 8 days and counting
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021


OMG!!! You have Diana Prince's watch!!! 😁

How cool is that? 👍
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
Zenith Daytona - great watch ... if only I could read the time on it ...



Its is about 7 minute to 7 when you snapped this pic 😗

So, when the little hand points to a number, that's the hours and when the big hand points to a number that's the minutes ::stirthepot::

We'll get to what the little, bitty dials are for in another lesson 😎
 
Posts
1,403
Likes
14,971
Awesome watch and pic! What's Big Lake?
Thanks 😀
Big Lake is something I came up with since the lake in my town is called Storsjön (Swedish) and translates Big Lake or Great Lake.. So I use that logo to "brand" my pictures. I also have a clothes line with the same logo and an upstarting electrical bike company.
 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
Thanks 😀
Big Lake is something I came up with since the lake in my town is called Storsjön (Swedish) and translates Big Lake or Great Lake.. So I use that logo to "brand" my pictures. I also have a clothes line with the same logo and an upstarting electrical bike company.

Logo is cool! Good luck with the business!
 
Posts
1,775
Likes
7,718
OMG!!! You have Diana Prince's watch!!! 😁

How cool is that? 👍

He he, had to google that name. 😀
 
Posts
241
Likes
1,710
Difficult to choose!!!!!!! 45 years of difference but both awesome!!!!
04f017c6898561b9b1abf55366500441.jpg
75b214de5430fb0dedecd7088ab437fc.jpg
Probably I will use both (one in each hand!!!)
[emoji851]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
My watch ....



... my car (April 10th. 1969)



20 days apart 😁
Edited: