WRUW Today?

Posts
536
Likes
3,178
Almost bedtime
ec9090c591f8cdaf432468cc25dff4c4.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,783
Likes
4,130
METRA morning. Training it in for a change.
Tuesday Oct. 13th? Are you travelling to the future our back in time?
Edited:
 
Posts
1,403
Likes
14,971
Im still thinking about selling this Zenith, crazy maybe, since I know I wont get a better one...

fXyxLib.jpg
 
Posts
3,961
Likes
8,967
Trying out a new handset today. Don't mind the match and when at the right angle the blue comes through not too badly.
 
Posts
8,130
Likes
36,636
well over 700 posts to catch up on....wearing one of two picked up on holiday

Nice, that´s the re-edition, right? How does it wear? I was after the vintage version for ages and ages but could never find one in the right condition, gave up really. But looking at yours motivates me to start the hunt again!
 
Posts
629
Likes
6,607
this today, as transitionals seem to be "flavour of the month" currently on this forum....
 
Posts
3,961
Likes
8,967
Love the Smiths and that strap really sets it off - is the strap available online?