WRUW Today?

Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
Hamilton Chatham- a modern quartz reedition of a famous art deco design, which was my only, and daily worn watch for years. Little did I realize I would wear it so seldom now; but I still can't quite bring myself to sell or donate.

so what's wrong with the occasional modern quartz piece..... we just don't tell the squirrel!
 
Posts
406
Likes
4,191
My youngest wished me a Happy Fathers Day in Australia!. She has a comprehensive calendar. Happy day to all our fathers in the South.
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
so what's wrong with the occasional modern quartz piece..... we just don't tell the squirrel!
The only thing that's wrong as far as I'm concerned is that I should wear it more.... Modern quartz watches are kind of practical in bad weather.
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
21666695551_604a526012_o.jpg
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Strapped this on after giving the stairs a second coat of polyurethane. Neglected home maintenance for last 5 years, trying to catch up. Hmmm... Been watch collecting for 5 years.

Absolutely no correlation.

 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Every time I see my wife's wrist, I'm so happy she's sharing a bit of my love for mechanical watches 6014e94117521b8cc8b0383f07f17193.jpg
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
Excuse me while I go cry in my Toyota Corrolla with my (insert generic cheap watch here)
Well it was a lovely and sunny and I wanted to give some of my precious things a day out. Fitted the baby seat into the back of my rather old Aston and went to the park with my beautiful wife and our young daughter. Decided period wrist wear was appropriate. Hope ok. Def not a post and boast....just a celebration of life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
629
Likes
6,607
Showing off some colours at a very nice summer day after long posting abstinence.
I really enjoy this fortis V72 - thanks to a follow member 😀
 
Posts
8,289
Likes
19,573
perhaps we need a WRUWoYB! I just took the Sub from the winder after a couple of months of no-wear, and to my surprise --using a crude way to check its accuracy (against the time on my phone)--this thing is approximately +1 minute fast!