WRUW Today?

Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
Different [but similar] tool watch...different tool time...different tool location...while driving the same tool car...👍

Edited:
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,698
Condolences for your loss.
 
Posts
1,130
Likes
6,020
Aqua Terra today. Also this is my 200th post!! Woohoo! It only took me three years. Haha.
 
Posts
65
Likes
591
The blush of fresh love.

7e6b870bf2b776921edb7285539a92c6.jpg
 
Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
I teased myself at the AD today.... Always forget how big some of the new Seamasters are on my tiny wrists. This is a much better fit. Now just need to save up for one 😵‍💫
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
Funeral of my aunt tomorrow🙁.Wear this dress watch...

Very sorry to know of your aunt's passing. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
 
Posts
2,687
Likes
12,528
Speedy Tuesday became Speedy Wednesday
Entertaining the youngest member of the family
 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
I like this variant. Classy and readable dial. Is yours the larger or smaller size?
New arrival! The RG hands and markers variant.
 
Posts
891
Likes
1,657
Arrived today, Can any of you help with NSN: 6645-20-001-9382??
Did I just get the coolest score or just buy another quartz???

Cheers Pat