WRUW Today?

Posts
2,934
Likes
15,040
Visiting the old part of the city, the Barri Gotic, it seemed only appropriate to wear a vintage watch

 
Posts
2,671
Likes
24,911
06C10061-A8C8-4107-8B19-A7EAF8A22A3B_zps3jf4qcpu.jpg
Dibs!
 
Posts
1,317
Likes
9,081
You will need the serial number of the movement to get an approx. date for the watch
GOOD LUCK

Love my bumper but can't find info on it re approximate date etc. 6868cbeab982011cf2deb4a838dba618.jpg
 
Posts
8,811
Likes
62,400


1970 straight writing with 1970 calendar

Cool x2.......now where did I put my slide rule...👎
Edited:
 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
For today...I'm really digging my 6309-7049 and SRP777K1 on the @ChuckMK23 Mt. Baker "special" strap...in "The Buzz Aldrin" configuration...good times! 👍

Thanks again, Chuck...I owe you one. 👍

 
Posts
447
Likes
2,890
San Francisco summer gear! (A lot like late October anywhere else in the northern hemisphere)

Love the 68 transitional on the 1450 - feels so solid.

 
Posts
2,263
Likes
11,391


(sorry folks, blurry pic looked ok on cellphone ...)
Edited: