WRUW Today?

Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704
More of the same 1a777c508b9fdd052a181299201fada4.jpg
 
Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257
Man...your Connies are spectacular! 👍
I'm invoking a blanket dibs on all of them! 😁
 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
Man...your Connies are spectacular! 👍
I'm invoking a blanket dibs on all of them! 😁
Thanks! I really love them both.
Nice to be the recipient of dibses! 😀
 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
The donut factory just called...and they stated, "Get your ass to the donut factory and make some donuts!"

No problem! Better get ready...pronto...

Edited:
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Stuck in a crappy hotel. In Terre Haught getting our youngest setup for school. Felt lucky to find a room, as the city is sold out (not even sure it qualifies as a city). If your in to diesel, this is the place to be. My watch is the size of a diesel 😀


 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,909
I love your photos! Dunkin Donuts should get you as their endorser![emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, sir. Believe it or not, Dunkin' Donuts is already a partial sponsor of our Masters (old dudes) road racing team...and Dunkin' just re-upped for another two years. Regarding last year's team pic below...Mad Dog is in the first row on the far right...wearing Speedy Gonzales on the Rothco protective band...with the protective cover retracted for EXTREME FABULOUSITY! 👍

 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
before letting it go...

Aw...I didn't even get to see it...🙁