Posts 389 Likes 1,021 RegF ·Aug 23, 2016 bigsom Snowflake today That's gotta be one of the very few photos of the "snowflake that begins to capture the complexity of the dial texture. I always thought this was a pretty bland watch until I saw it in person because all the online shots made it just look flat white. Brilliant picture of a very nice watch! 👍
Posts 2,070 Likes 14,604 Traveler ·Aug 23, 2016 Started out with a Daytona on today - didn't feel right so I went back to change ...
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,521 Omega1 ·Aug 23, 2016 Good afternoon .. I thought I would put this on today my 1973 datejust ... Edited: Aug 23, 2016
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,521 Omega1 ·Aug 23, 2016 adam78 'Morning WOW what a beautiful time piece... The dial is fantastic..
Posts 645 Likes 3,830 Tik-Tok of Oz ·Aug 23, 2016 Omega1 Good afternoon .. I thought I would put this on today my 1973 datejust ... Totally trolling Tuesday?😉
Posts 645 Likes 3,830 Tik-Tok of Oz ·Aug 23, 2016 What watch goes best with Tuesday all you can eat wings?
Posts 1,303 Likes 4,389 Speedmasterfan88 ·Aug 23, 2016 No Speedy today 😉. Just stepped inside and out of the bright Sun, the lumen Is truly amazing on the 2254.