WRUW Today?

Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
So many Uni-Compaxes I had to put mine back on 😉:

We are helping you two bond. 😉
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Winding the GS (aka. Blue thunder) so I can grab n go tomorrow morning. 43955e2aec2bc3310f8079f6e989d8ec.jpg
 
Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
Winding the GS (aka. Blue thunder) so I can grab n go tomorrow morning. 43955e2aec2bc3310f8079f6e989d8ec.jpg
I need to get to a boutique to see these in the metal. They are calling to me saying I should have one in my collection.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
My tan is fading, and the holly has fruited...

Ruh roh! 😲

 
Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
The bonding worked, but this one trumped it for a birthday dinner date:

Wow....this shall be my next Longines pursuit!
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Wow....this shall be my next Longines pursuit!

The back is almost as beautiful as the front on these/this 18k ref. 3408 with caliber 341 Flagships:
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
I need to get to a boutique to see these in the metal. They are calling to me saying I should have one in my collection.

You wont be disapointed @ all