WRUW Today?

Posts
1,668
Likes
8,397
Another old diver from deep in the bank box. The dial is either faded or tropical, depending on one's perspective.

 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Another old diver from deep in the bank box. The dial is either faded or tropical, depending on one's perspective.

Holy macaroni-- respect!
But I'd be scared to break one of those if I wore one. 😲
 
Posts
1,153
Likes
9,784
df9de78e9e788802e84b4b922b2c39ee.jpg
 
Posts
1,626
Likes
6,223
Omega Suverän ref. 2400-7, cal. 30 T2 PC AM from 1946 😀

never seen these numerals, very cool.
 
Posts
421
Likes
1,704
Been a little busy [emoji848]

a8888e66368cad19cbe5848022ed2cb4.jpg

And this.....


3eda577993f033d4a5a9288ced3479ae.jpg

Which has such a stiff bracelet that it can do this

0e7027e04b61e08a95e6ac6d34b32481.jpg





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
48
Likes
139
Almost Everyday I'm happy to read this forum and get to know so many past old beautiful watches sharing from all over world. While the recent watches company only keep launching back those old days design , oh where is their innovation and imagination goes ? Why keep copying ? Thumb up for the old watches collector !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
2,052
Likes
5,995
Hello Taipei! I am ready for business meeting with my old friend!
 
Posts
2,123
Likes
11,385
I just found out in the sheep thread I never needed this WUS issued Speedmaster Club Card. I feel so liberated today!!!!

GMT Wednesday to celebrate VWUS-Day.....The day Omega Forces forces rolled into WUS territory and liberated us!!!



Thanks @ulackfocus
Edited:
 
Posts
347
Likes
2,336
I'm on leave for the month, so haven't been wearing watches much. But had to wear my fancy watch to deal with the Apple Store.