Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Aug 16, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Got the bracelet sized this morning - took three cups of espresso and 14.5 expletives - a new world record! 😜 Now back to the Mango for the day. Edited: Aug 16, 2016
Posts 389 Likes 1,021 RegF ·Aug 16, 2016 This is a bit like my Breitling Cosmonaute, in that I just don't get why all the fuss about photographs of watches with the time at 10:08? Had some rough work to do, so G-Shock to the rescue today.
Posts 3,892 Likes 23,257 Faz ·Aug 16, 2016 Cheap thrills...I'm really diggim' this one. Very accurate to boot!
Posts 8,855 Likes 28,095 tyrantlizardrex ·Aug 16, 2016 TinTin on the wrist for tonight's GTG in London.
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Aug 16, 2016 Good afternoon I know it's Tuesday but here's a Tudor ...
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,760 Jones in LA ·Aug 16, 2016·Not in LA anymore. Gettin' with the herd 😀 https://omegaforums.net/threads/hon...r-like-being-branded-as-part-of-a-herd.44174/
Posts 1,748 Likes 14,906 tdn-dk ·Aug 16, 2016 Omega Seamaster Memomatic ref. 166.072, cal. 980 from 1972 😀
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Aug 16, 2016 smitty190373 I love this dial.. in certain light it appears almost pearlescent. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Aug 16, 2016 Tool watch Tuesday [emoji41] Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap