WRUW Today?

Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Doing absolutely NOTHING today but kickin' back but I'm doing it w/ the Vulcain on a Eulit perlon from Scott aka timesofplenty.





This is not a photogenic piece no.gif
 
Posts
363
Likes
5,445
Var de du som plocka hm den från kaplans? 😀
Yes! Har suttit med lupp flera gånger och försökt hitta var tavlan är renoverad men inte lyckats...
 
Posts
576
Likes
1,725
Yes! Har suttit med lupp flera gånger och försökt hitta var tavlan är renoverad men inte lyckats...
Haha jo tack de var många som gjorde de när den gick på kaplans också😀
Och som dom sa på poden " den kan ha blivit" tvättad eller renoverad haha , ja tippar på att den aldrig blivit rörd !
Grymt kap iaf '!😀
 
Posts
906
Likes
1,454
A nice day at the park Sellwood park Portland Oregon with my peasants dress watch a Gruen 520ss took the picture of a random guy is because he is wearing a Rolex Submariner I love the view of Downtown Portland from Sellwood IPhone camera did better than I thought!
 
Posts
576
Likes
1,725
A nice day at the park Sellwood park Portland Oregon with my peasants dress watch a Gruen 520ss took the picture of a random guy is because he is wearing a Rolex Submariner I love the view of Downtown Portland from Sellwood IPhone camera did better than I thought!
Great pics!
Old guy with style , did you get a closer look what it could be ? 5512 / 5513 gilt?
 
Posts
8,289
Likes
19,573
one Speedy on my wrist, helping track the time this beautiful leg of lamb remains on the grill...

😀
 
Posts
906
Likes
1,454
Great pics!
Old guy with style , did you get a closer look what it could be ? 5512 / 5513 gilt?
I did not get closer not wanting to be the weird guy who walked up and asked about his watch very grumpy looking
 
Posts
906
Likes
1,454
Great pics!
Old guy with style , did you get a closer look what it could be ? 5512 / 5513 gilt?
From looking at both 5512 and 5513 gilt I think it is the gilt because it was yellowed
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,822
Did someone say "classic"?

I felt compelled to look up the definition of the word "classic", when I saw this!