I have been searching for a nice pie pan for a while. After buying this one about a month ago and sending it off for a service shortly after, I just got it back not to long ago. Today is the first day I am wearing it!
Excuse the terrible photos, I can't take a good wrist shot to save my life!
I've been "double dogging" for about a year now. ( TM @Mad Dog ). I love my analog and mechanical watches with their beauty, craftsmanship and simple time-telling. But I'm finding many digital features essential in my day to day routine as well. So, both...
...I've been "double dogging" for about a year now. ( TM @Mad Dog ).
Greg, I didn't TM it...I learned it from my Uncle Jim (still a watchmaker/clockmaker/collector in his 80's) circa 1972...I'm not sure if he TM'd it but I learned it from him. 👍