WRUW Today?

Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
Noted 😀
Do you know or anybody else , if you can order straps to this one, or do you have to custom made some ? ,
I would assume it would be a custom job.
However I have seen similar type fixing on some leather straps in the past. Can't recall where at the moment. Not Omega.
Remember you will need both the width of the centre attachment and the with of the outer side lugs to match.
I believe a custom job would be the way to go if you like to strap it up!
😉
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Ref. 6921 Nautilus Skin Diver. I had the unsightly external bezel removed... much better like this.
B1861AA9-9315-418E-ABFC-A71D3FEFCAD0_zpsnebt6pqu.jpg
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
The safe queen. Feels wrong even wearing it.

If that's wrong you don't wanna be right.
 
Posts
13,902
Likes
54,076
Gloomy rainy day. RGM 801 COE

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Dial,Dial,Dial...

"Eska" certainly came out with some beauties but your offering in my opinion is one of the finest i have ever seen 🥰