WRUW Today?

Posts
8,811
Likes
62,402
No I don't think I do, I love the watch though - have very little info about it..

That Meylan is beautiful, love the hands 😀


Do you have a reference number and caliber? year?
 
Posts
13,902
Likes
54,077
Decisions, decisions... to keep, or not to keep... 😵‍💫
Keeper in my book.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
No Speedmaster today. No idea why that damn squirrel is in my pic.
Doesn't look like the Forum squirrel we all know and love...😒
 
Posts
576
Likes
1,725
aboard the CdG?

this just in:
Sry if I'm under the radar , but is this a lecoultre or is it like a chronometer Suisse with a jaeger print on the dail?
I haven't seen this before , so I have no idea :/
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
Sry if I'm under the radar , but is this a lecoultre or is it like a chronometer Suisse with a jaeger print on the dail?
I haven't seen this before , so I have no idea :/

Neither. It is a French production Jaeger - Universal Geneve innards.
 
Posts
576
Likes
1,725
Neither. It is a French production Jaeger - Universal Geneve innards.
Okey good to know thanks !
Stunning watch btw !👍
 
Posts
642
Likes
876
Do you have a reference number and caliber? year?
Nope, not at all. Probably 1940s, all original though by the looks of it. Have to have it opened
 
Posts
922
Likes
4,844
692efa2e28d29cc1c4bd5a937cf612fd.jpg
 
Posts
968
Likes
3,609
I really hadn't understood the whole AP thing until now... you really really need to wear one to know..