Posts 13,905 Likes 54,078 Larry S ·Aug 6, 2016·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Divemaster 500 Mechanical today.
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,049 Syrte ·Aug 6, 2016 Longbow Guess it will have to be my Globemaster since my daughter has nabbed "Great Grandpas" Tissot Visodate So cuuute !
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,049 Syrte ·Aug 6, 2016 TexOmega Old school today, early WWII(for the US) 17j 10AK stainless steel Bulova navigator's watch. That's interesting - never saw one with a white dial. Would you care to share a caseback pic?
Posts 1,813 Likes 9,399 Longbow ·Aug 6, 2016 Syrte So cuuute ! Yeh right. Why do you think I put shark mesh on my GM? She's cleaned me out twice in a row and got Grandpa on the run. Only 12 and already financially sharp.
Posts 8,701 Likes 14,612 efauser ·Aug 6, 2016 watchknut That is a good looking Pogue 👍 Just a little something I picked up. 😉
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Aug 6, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Last one for the day...Omega reference 2577 caliber 354 in stainless with black guilloche dial, circa 1953 And the same photo, very slightly edited...
Posts 913 Likes 8,053 GregH ·Aug 6, 2016 Nice! I've got to add one of these to my little Zodiac collection one day! watchdaddy1 Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Aug 6, 2016 GregH Nice! I've got to add one of these to my little Zodiac collection one day! Thanks,I would love to c yr Zodiac collection Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Posts 1,153 Likes 3,055 OMGRLX ·Aug 6, 2016 BlackDJack at the Coldplay gig at the Linc in Philly few mins ago. 😀
Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·Aug 6, 2016 Still on the road with the rainbow, have a great Sunday
Posts 5,426 Likes 81,942 Barking mad ·Aug 6, 2016·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Back to work with a pinch of patina....
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Aug 7, 2016 Once more before it's off for a service. At times I like the bezel, others I just think it looks ugly and a service bezel would be nicer.