WRUW Today?

Posts
5,651
Likes
136,500
Having some fun tonight and trying the amazing "Buzz - @Mad Dog " dual watch head combo thingee!


I've gone with the Speedmaster X-33 on the inside (like Buzz)...

and the Seamaster Pro Chrono Diver on the outside. (Sorry MD, I don't have a Seiko diver)


Both are titanium so the combined weight is not an issue. Overall I have to agree with Mad Dog that this is surprisingly comfortable! If I was "getting my ass to Mars", I might want to keep track of a bazillion things this very way!

Yeah...OK...this is possibly the most craptastically dorkiest thing ever! But what the hey...we're having fun!...and isn't that what this hobby's about?
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,276
Been on the graveyard train lately...This ole' gal to keep me company for the next 12 hours...

 
Posts
3,144
Likes
23,990
9736393e613b29ecd3ccb4f58c875ca6.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Having some fun tonight and trying the amazing "Buzz - @Mad Dog " dual watch head combo thingee!


I've gone with the Speedmaster X-33 on the inside (like Buzz)...

and the Seamaster Pro Chrono Diver on the outside. (Sorry MD, I don't have a Seiko diver)


Both are titanium so the combined weight is not an issue. Overall I have to agree with Mad Dog that this is surprisingly comfortable! If I was "getting my ass to Mars", I might want to keep track of a bazillion things this very way!

Yeah...OK...this is possibly the most craptastically dorkiest thing ever! But what the hey...we're having fun!...and isn't that what this hobby's about?
Dude! Nice work...take the rest of the day off...with pay! 👍 👍 👍
 
Posts
788
Likes
7,328
I was doing "The Buzz Aldrin" with my Seiko 6309-7049 and my Seiko SRP777...then I decided to play "Box & Papers" at Dunkin' Donuts. 👍


Hahah!!!! The best.......I wonder what the customers walking in were thinking?!?

BTW....digging the Navy Exchange hand-written receipt from 1987. Hold onto that collection....it will be in the "Mad Dog Wing" of the Smithsonian someday!
 
Posts
2,671
Likes
24,911
Feeling a little bit like JTK exploring china today, starting in Beijing, heading to shanxi today, shandong tomorrow, jiangsu Sunday and Tianjin Monday before Shanghai and home....
 
Posts
1,317
Likes
9,081
Seiko 7002
First picture out of storage Second picture time and date set on my wrist
Edited:
 
Posts
8,130
Likes
36,636
Together with yesterday's catch which will soon become today's lunch 😀

 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
First week back after a vacation is always a long one. TGIF! 😎
 
Posts
1,813
Likes
9,399
Guess it will have to be my Globemaster since my daughter has nabbed "Great Grandpas" Tissot Visodate