Posts 1,626 Likes 6,223 micampe ·Aug 1, 2016 TexOmega Send it on my way, I'll photograph it for you anytime you want to see it, without the hands.😗 Figured it out so I don't need to bother you, but thanks for the offer!
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Aug 1, 2016 out canoeing in a marsh today.... not exactly Tresor stuff.... so on with the $100 diver!
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Aug 1, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! One more today... or maybe two, we'll see. My family was with me, but I missed my vintage. 😀
Posts 13,908 Likes 54,080 Larry S ·Aug 1, 2016·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Week on the wrist with the Reverso, did not go sailing on Sunday but they were designed for polo so a trail ride is ok in my book.
Posts 389 Likes 1,021 RegF ·Aug 1, 2016 Larry S Week on the wrist with the Reverso, did not go sailing on Sunday but they were designed for polo so a trail ride is ok in my book. That's true, but the original design called for the crystal to reversed during polo for protection, hence the name. Up to you of course, just sayin'...