Posts 8,815 Likes 62,428 TexOmega ·Jul 26, 2016 RawArcher Love those Red accents! What makes it is the red date wheel.
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Jul 26, 2016 Glycine Airman SST (Super Sonic Transport) - The Pumpkin. Slim profile for a large watch.
Posts 7,083 Likes 56,792 noelekal ·Jul 26, 2016·Home For Wayward Watches micampe Dad's chunk of steel. Would do double duty as a weapon.
Posts 1,626 Likes 6,223 micampe ·Jul 26, 2016 noelekal Would do double duty as a weapon. It actually did double duty as a mallet, on occasion.
Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Jul 27, 2016 LouS Joyeria Milos (the retailer on the dial) is in Havana. He's already promised it to me when he retires and goes to live among the northern Italian - sipping Amarone everyday.😁 I corrected your post.
Posts 389 Likes 1,021 RegF ·Jul 27, 2016 As close as I could remember to the old one my Grandfather gave me when I was a little kid and that got lost in my childhood
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,049 Syrte ·Jul 27, 2016 Alpha THE SUN IS SHINING and not before time, Beautiful case, beautiful textured dial... (suits you well too 😀)
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Jul 27, 2016 rollingrevolver No crown guards for me today.. Stunning! 🥰
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,049 Syrte ·Jul 27, 2016 rollingrevolver No crown guards for me today.. I saw one of those last week -- over drinks with a forum pal who bought it 10 years ago for about 600 euros. 😵💫