WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
It's Friday ... The working day it's over.. New shoes on the accutron..
 
Posts
930
Likes
3,731

I love the unpolished chamfer on these lugs! Too many of these beefy lugged 2577's have the beef shaved off.
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579

I love the unpolished chamfer on these lugs! Too many of these beefy lugged 2577's have the beef shaved off.

great strap/shoes combo! 👍
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Another blue dial watch. Totally rehabbed. Dial, hands, tachy ring, crystal.... Nothing but the case, bracelet and movement are original. I picked this one off eBay a year or so ago. Price was low enough, I knew what I was getting, and of course I love the look.

 
Posts
2,013
Likes
7,177
Good Friday all!
1956 Glycine Airman 1
Felsa 692
On a new B&S strap
Lovely example, especially like the Radium burns on the dial. Yesterday SST, today '56, when is the '53 coming out? 😉
 
Posts
377
Likes
2,263
Lovely example, especially like the Radium burns on the dial. Yesterday SST, today '56, when is the '53 coming out? 😉
Thanks @Tubber but just trying to keep up with you and your beauties!
You mean this old guy? He was out last week showing off his new B&S strap.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/wruw-today.567/page-2473#post-502657
All the Airman 1 got new straps except one of the Specials who is staying on the original FixoFlex stretchy-hair snaggin-thingy "bracelet"
 
Posts
1,376
Likes
3,454
Mido again today! TGIF folks!
2b10d75214b850f49616d74fb328876f.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edited:
 
Posts
1,813
Likes
9,399
MY EYES! 😲
Won't be 🤬 doing this again in a hurry. A watch-free day is like a broken pencil

POINTLESS

(Might have to wear two this evening to compensate) 😗
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I'm not a bracelet guy, but I love the look and the (can't even) feel of this one. Its sliding/folding clasp is super smooth as well:



And then, of course, is the Movado watch 🥰 that happened to come with it 😉:

Edited:
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
Got this back today from my watchman. Guess the year?
Apparently never serviced or had any work according to him. cab90b49cb9850859382aaa4eccd1d5d.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk