Posts 13,915 Likes 54,106 Larry S ·Jul 21, 2016·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Waterford , Rolex and Frankfurt MI harbor.
Posts 13,915 Likes 54,106 Larry S ·Jul 21, 2016·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Rolex and Martini at Crystal Lake Mi.
Posts 1,130 Likes 6,020 nurseford25 ·Jul 21, 2016 Ulotny That looks so good on the speemaster bracelet. I want one now!
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Jul 21, 2016·Adam @ ΩF pcdubc Geophysic 1958 Okay, Peter, since when?? 😲
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Jul 21, 2016 Just finished making the donuts (with Speedy Gonzales)...so I got a few pics with the new N. Armstrong display at our local airport (CVG). Note: I'm not sure if the astronaut display Speedy is real or not...it sort of looks funny.
Posts 2,934 Likes 15,040 NT931 ·Jul 21, 2016 adam78 Okay, Peter, since when?? 😲 Since I saw it on Peter's IG I think 😉 @pcdubc you are on a roll with the QP, the Saxonia and now this! 👍