Posts 5,752 Likes 2,939 Privateday7 ·May 14, 2013 pascs Oh gold sparkle.......... where is my sunglasses 😎. Seriously, that's a very handsome minty watch 👍
Posts 1,672 Likes 5,925 pascs ·May 14, 2013 The watch is totally mint without even a single scratch or mark 👍
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·May 14, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Spaceman today, inspired by Chris Hadfield. 😀
Posts 35,636 Likes 39,882 dsio ·May 14, 2013·Ash @ ΩF Vintage Omega Seamaster 2849 Piepan Deluxe Calibre 503
Posts 30,172 Likes 77,911 Archer ·May 14, 2013 My latest purchase.... I figure I service so many of these I might as well own one....just have it on this strap until I decide what I want it on permanently. Cheers, Al
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·May 15, 2013·Mrs Nataf's Other Son dsio Damn! Well thank you kind sir! this today
Posts 5,752 Likes 2,939 Privateday7 ·May 15, 2013 Connie square black waffle dial......70's again baby.....
Posts 3,070 Likes 3,535 Stewart H ·May 15, 2013 Something modern for me today - a lightly modified Valjoux