WRUW Today?

Posts
408
Likes
954
Mido Ocean Star
3a24ffe4fbac5fefd145f1ece410b6f6.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful....
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
Staying cool on a very hot day.... f3d5838bd172f73c5bd495fc3a9fb6bd.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
2,671
Likes
24,911
Will be only 2 watches until month end, at least we got free rooms courtesy of wifey at battery park. Went to the zoo today with the little one wearing this....
 
Posts
872
Likes
9,890
Too much BLING? Probably, but it is a watch that made history so I'll keep it around in my collection 😉

 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
A277 today.
9FCED43B-226B-40AD-B85B-C7B06D295AB4_zps1lytooon.jpg
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Will be only 2 watches until month end, at least we got free rooms courtesy of wifey at battery park. ....
Surely you could find another watch in NYC if the need were pressing 😁
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Speedy Tuesday! 👍



Also, @cicindela (Steve)...I posted your handy work at a Naval Aviation forum where I'm a member (www.airwarriors.com) since there is a dedicated Starbucks vs Dunkin' Donuts vs Hooters thread at that forum. Anyway, one of the moderators took it upon himself to add to your handy work (see pics below). 😁

Edited:
 
Posts
913
Likes
8,053
Evening change up for Speedy Tuesday
They are my first two Omegas, too

 
Posts
3,961
Likes
8,969
And in commeration of the moon landing...



that's right, I don't believe the moon landing was a hoax...got a problem with that and I'll let Buzz know - and you saw what he did to the last non believer :whipped:😜😜
 
Posts
1,995
Likes
15,564
Speedy Tuesday - my first!