WRUW Today?

Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
QUOTE="TLIGuy, post: 503118, member: 2885"]A successful day at the souk in Bahrain procuring spices with the GMT.

[/QUOTE]

I hope you got a LOT of spice for that trade. 😲
Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Who left the sabres lying around on deck?! 4850016cf4911f21b5e9990f3903b44a.jpg
If I were a betting man, I'd bet $2 that the "Sleepmaster Pro" left the sabres lying around on the deck. 😁
 
Posts
15,933
Likes
47,844
Orange dial? Green bezel? Really? That HAS to be a reflection creating that illusion!
 
Posts
222
Likes
960
This morning we are heading out to Indiana to drop off our youngest son for college. It's a long way from home. I will be wearing his birth year Speedy.

Next four years for him>>>>📖. On the 5th year I will resume buying watches 😀



Rose-Hulman ?
 
Posts
41
Likes
245
Wearing my new gift! Full size Omega Seamaster Bond with 49 million serial number...
 
Posts
133
Likes
1,588
Orange dial? Green bezel? Really? That HAS to be a reflection creating that illusion!
Hahaa correct! Just movin my hand to a Light projection...


R L X/Omega
 
Posts
361
Likes
1,159
Seiko Emperor Tuna at the Cockrell butterfly Exhibit
[/IMG]

e9babbe8e1e367e87c1a371665269b3e.jpg

bb5c107c1c72832ade604797554d4836.jpg

572305e8ad4119c28dc574b9e31c22fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
For today, my beloved wife (MacGyverette) is wearing her Rolex which just came back from servicing due to a broken rotor axel...



Now here's the really fun part...POP QUIZ! What in the world is MacGyverette (and her Rolex) doing in the pic below? Hint: College...

SERE mockup so the kid can prepare ahead of attendance.....
 
Posts
648
Likes
2,085
Recently got this beauty in. Not quite sure on the dial, but looks good to me on the wrist!

27700970374_55aa68115b_b.jpg
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
Sinning at extreme angles with-oil-filed extreme case