Just got this one today - It'd been on my hit list for a while. I had bought it a few months ago but I was waiting for it to show up via customs-free special carrier
😎
Nice clean movement inside - amazing what that $5 silicon ball can open! Looks decent on the timegrapher too (yes, I've bought one of these to tinker around...)
😀
Unfortunately, the previous (or previous previous?) owner had not protected that caseback from the agression of nylon
🙁
But I will wear it with
this. I had bought it before having the watch, as I knew that one day or the other it would come in handy, and they aren't that frequent anyway...
😁
And, voila the finished product!
And the mandatory wrist shot with a background that resonates well (I think!) with the watch's intent
🥰
That bracelet wears very, very nicely - nice, light, smooth, flexible, long live the italian mesh! The shark mesh is the Monster Truck, this is the Civic Type-R
🍿 And that nice little chronostop looks perfect on that one - I love it already
🥰
Paul