Posts 3,146 Likes 23,995 aap ·Jul 10, 2016 My and my wife's watches for today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 16,900 Likes 48,108 STANDY ·Jul 10, 2016 Weekend beater ( titanium Tierra Cielo Mare ) http://www.terracielomare.it/collections/orienteering-bp/
Posts 586 Likes 8,654 daddykc ·Jul 10, 2016 A James Bond style Chemex brew to start the Sunday brunch
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Jul 10, 2016·Adam @ ΩF Sunday morning reading over coffee and Art Tatum in the background...
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jul 10, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Osprey family @ home this morning...
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Jul 10, 2016 Sunday special..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Jul 10, 2016 Mad Dog Speedy Gonzales says, "SCORE TIME!" 👍 Check out these sweet Dunkin' hats that I just purchased (at Dunkin' Donuts) on our Springfield, MA layover! 👍 you do realize you're just a bit mental right....... just sayin'...... I think its the coffee.