WRUW Today?

Posts
6,703
Likes
79,926
From EWR,

FYI...there's a Dunkin' [kiosk] in the basement area of the gates where Delta is located at EWR...just a heads up. 😁
 
Posts
238
Likes
932
In the summer.
9692c87b7fd3a399033e2f8e4b241d62.jpg
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Right back at ya, oddboy! 👍


@Mad Dog, is that gentlemen in the background discreetly calling for help?

😉

Always love your fun pictures!


EDIT: wrote this post only to discover someone else thought the same thing and beat me to it!!!!
 
Posts
872
Likes
9,890
Eberhard Magie Noir


And some computer generated art, if we are to believe the author of this app (artificial neural networks at work)
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Harvesting some fresh basil to make pesto for tonight's supper...
 
Posts
1,457
Likes
16,597
Is that guy in the background calling for help 😉
If not, then he should have been 😝
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
This on a rainy morning
111946be572ded30b652d551fe391150.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Right back at ya, oddboy! 👍

Is that guy in the background calling for help 😉
@Mad Dog, is that gentlemen in the background discreetly calling for help?

😉

Always love your fun pictures!


EDIT: wrote this post only to discover someone else thought the same thing and beat me to it!!!!

You've got it all wrong...

It's Bernie, checking to see if it is safe for him to return to the Senate floor. ::stirthepot::

 
Posts
930
Likes
3,731
Talk to me about this one or point me to a thread you discussed it.

Very nice
Thanks!
I have not discussed this watch before. I just do not post it too often. I have been looking for the proper crown for it. It is a ref 2852 cal 505. I normally wear it on a flat 9 row Bor but that fits a little snug in the summer (it hit 92 while grilling today) I swapped it for leather. It has patina that I can live with. I really like the cross hairs, pie pan, and broad white gold hour markers! Too bad it is over polished. Thanks for asking!
Edited:
 
Posts
5,430
Likes
82,030
Stormy today. Guess the holiday thing is becoming tiresome now😁