WRUW Today?

Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Wow...🥰 Would look really good with a tropic 38!

I'll have to look into that...
 
Posts
5,752
Likes
2,939
New addition, gilt 1675 from 1966. This is a B-day present to myself! 😀


Nice birthday present 👍................. I need to plan my next birthday present 7 mo away...... now..😗
 
Posts
2,269
Likes
4,263
@ Adam78; That 1675 is a real stunner! Wear it in good health & Happy Birthday to you! Cannot be so hard with that watch on the wrist 😀
 
Posts
5,613
Likes
6,385
Funky blue dial day today 👍
Like the watch, not convinced about the BoR bracelt.... Would like to see it on leather.
 
Posts
618
Likes
997
Like the watch, not convinced about the BoR bracelt.... Would like to see it on leather.

Although the BoR bracelet gives it original identity IMO, I too am dying to get it on my wrist with leather, and I'm seriously trying to locate one that would do it justice. Still, I'm convinced that I can't purchase online because I have to see the strap on it before purchase to be satisfied! Don't have much options here where I reside, but I did source only one store which tailor makes straps, and have a promise from them to contact me once they receive a certain grain of blue leather which I feel will suit it perfectly, and we'll take it from there!

This is the second time here I've been asked, and I'm seroius about getting it right! Will definitely keep you posted. 😀
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Feeling blue... and silver and taupe... today. 😀

275CAB1F-18D5-433F-B1D6-A96E5C3B13B3-766-0000010D44906B68_zps596fb767.jpg
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,890
Feeling blue... and silver and taupe... today. 😀

275CAB1F-18D5-433F-B1D6-A96E5C3B13B3-766-0000010D44906B68_zps596fb767.jpg

Taupe? You're just making up colours now 😜
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Taupe? You're just making up colours now 😜

Well, sort of. I was at a bit of a loss describing the color of the A386 hour subdial, so I did what many men would do... asked a woman. 😀
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Well, sort of. I was at a bit of a loss describing the color of the A386 hour subdial, so I did what many men would do... asked a woman. 😀

Now if it was red and yellow and pink and green we could all sing along 😁