Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Jul 4, 2016 Alpenschneerot Zenith Monday...😀 [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Posts 5,431 Likes 82,048 Barking mad ·Jul 5, 2016·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Speedy Tuesdays dont get much better than this😀 Did I mention that I am holiday😜 What more could a boy want😎
Posts 693 Likes 706 flyingout ·Jul 5, 2016 Barking mad What more could a boy want😎 I'm looking... Nope.
Posts 2,052 Likes 5,995 Fost ·Jul 5, 2016 LouS Fost, anyone got a dibs on this? Put me in the queue! Thanks LouS ! Unfortunately... And it is quite surprising for me, the queue very long for this watch... :/ First try on home made leather today .. Edited: Jul 5, 2016
Posts 9,588 Likes 27,704 ConElPueblo ·Jul 5, 2016 flyingout I'm looking... Nope. I like it, very Blade Runner-esque 😁 👍 cristos71 14381 551 7077 4 😉 😲 Take my likes, all of them. No no, I insist!