Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Jul 3, 2016 "Walkies" time and a change of wrist attire, the 5513 on the bracelet after much "footering" around. It has taken some time to get it sitting comfortably on the wrist but perseverance had paid off 😀
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Jul 3, 2016·Most fun screen name at ΩF America runs on Bulova time: 1967 micro rotor automatic Going to an annual neighborhood Independence Day (Otherwise known as AmExit) celebration. Wanted something dressy and sporty...
Posts 8,701 Likes 14,612 efauser ·Jul 3, 2016 I finally got around to wearing this. I think I really like it.
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Jul 3, 2016 Wedding anniversary present today. Have I not got the best wife ever??!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Jul 3, 2016 Pool Party time Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·Jul 3, 2016 This just arrived, with a thank you note from the seller 😀
Posts 2,177 Likes 25,196 Baz9614 ·Jul 3, 2016 ELV web This just arrived, with a thank you note from the seller 😀 Very nice acquisition!👍 ELV web This just arrived, with a thank you note from the seller 😀
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Jul 3, 2016·Most fun screen name at ΩF Norfolk Wedding anniversary present today. Have I not got the best wife ever??!!!! OMG! She either gets it or she loves you! Nice! Or both...
Posts 8,820 Likes 62,471 TexOmega ·Jul 3, 2016 RawArcher Love the yellow on those hands! Dibs please! Duly noted Thank you
Posts 1,783 Likes 4,130 Jonatan ·Jul 4, 2016 Good morning world! Beautiful day starting out here in Lausanne and I've got my gilt Compur to keep me on track today.
Posts 1,187 Likes 1,859 sky21 ·Jul 4, 2016 Wearing my 1976 Speedy on Independence Day honoring July 4th, 1776. Happy Birthday America.
Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·Jul 4, 2016 jordn sex allow me to exacerbate, "better than sex...."