Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·Jul 3, 2016 NT931 Very privileged to try a friend's absolutely delicious new acquisition over a matcha latte. Truly stunning in the metal! Before I read the comment, I thought you also pulled a trigger on one 😁, also a mark I !!!
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Jul 3, 2016·Adam @ ΩF ELV web Aero-diver 😀 Sure that's not supposed to be worn over a bomber jacket sleeve? 😵💫
Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·Jul 3, 2016 adam78 Sure that's not supposed to be worn over a bomber jacket sleeve? 😵💫 Surely it is the biggest I got in the drawer 😒
Posts 8,855 Likes 28,095 tyrantlizardrex ·Jul 3, 2016 German watch. Check. German car. Check. Checked interior. Check.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jul 3, 2016 Damn, I do love this one... '40's bumper cal. 476 Edited: Jul 3, 2016
Posts 2,935 Likes 15,040 NT931 ·Jul 3, 2016 ELV web Before I read the comment, I thought you also pulled a trigger on one 😁, also a mark I !!! LOL, I wish! As you've probably guessed, it belongs to our mutual friend. Incredible watch!
Posts 1,638 Likes 13,278 chunkythebulldog ·Jul 3, 2016 Grey Side taking a stroll on Huddersfield Narrow Canal
Posts 159 Likes 1,072 Stgo2019 ·Jul 3, 2016 14900 with new Holben's English Bridal leather strap in the sun.
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jul 3, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! G4 on leather for the day...
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Jul 3, 2016 This is if I can get the f***ing spring bars to work..... Try to wear it at least on the 3rd of every month
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Jul 3, 2016 An Old Timer helping out in the garden/jungle this morning,
Posts 7,359 Likes 25,868 Hijak ·Jul 3, 2016 Stgo2019 14900 with new Holben's English Bridal leather strap in the sun. Very nice shot of an outstanding watch!🥰
Posts 7,359 Likes 25,868 Hijak ·Jul 3, 2016 Alpha An Old Timer helping out in the garden/jungle this morning, A real looker Stuart! Very nice.🥰