WRUW Today?

Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Countdown to a long weekend 😀

[for Unitedstatesians, anyway]

 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Turtle

27adc0326e622ff4e1a2f1f84c30e4df.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
532
Likes
2,317
That's an awesome piece! 👍 I haven't seen many olive BTs, and that appears to be the same series of bezel as well.

Agree - mine is a 1968

I guess I'll use "Olive" rather than "Fungus" 😉

The lume shares characteristics with Rolex and Tudor lume used at the same time. Maybe same lume supplier ??

Quick glow under UV and quick fade
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Vixa Type 20, Hanhart caliber 40, circa 1954.

 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Wearing our Speedy Gonzales watches (as well as our respective Navy helo squadron ball caps) today at the car cruise with @ChuckMK23...good times! 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
759
Likes
1,696
Doxa!
6790a3e5c9762e1854b61d73f0381fa1.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
I love this watch ane love this one's WABI! Please add me to the Dibs list!
 
Posts
1,161
Likes
6,814
This doesn't get much wrist time, but inspired by @RegF, I too am going to spend the rest of today terminally confused about what time it is